Proxxon Tool is looking for a few awesome Artists to showcase their tools. If you LOVE Mixed Media, making jewerley, working with wood and creating imaginative projects, show us what you can do!!
We’re looking for talented artists and designers who know how to inspire others to create. For those that also seek opportunities to have their work prominently featured, Proxxon’s Design Team is a great fit!
What’s expected of a Proxxon Design Team Member?
* Ability to create compelling projects that showcase Proxxon Tools
* Experience taking good photos, scans and/or Videos of projects
* Active interaction with members of Proxxon’s Facebook and blog as they discover YOUR WONDERFUL DESIGNS!!
* Open to USA, Canada and Mexico ONLY
What are the responsibilities of a Proxxon Design Team Member?
* The Proxxon Design Team is a 9 month hitch, from November 1, 2015 – July 31, 2016.
* Create a minimum of 2 projects per month. Post them on both your blog and Proxxon’s blog on your assigned dates each month. Date assignments will be given when the team is picked.
* Participate on Proxxon’s Facebook – this is a MUST!
* Submit work for publication. Proxxon’s will share project submission opportunities from their editorial contacts.
* Promote Proxxon Tools! Post projects created during your nine-month term on other online galleries and blogs. Include working links to Proxxon’s blog and to products used on Proxxon’s website.
*Share each blog post during your term on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
What are the rewards of a Proxxon Tools Design Team member?
* Your bio, picture and link(s) on Proxxon’s blog
* Promotion of your work and projects to Proxxon’s Newsletter, Facebook and Blog members, and a growing international community.
* FREE product (over $200+ value) in three shipments: One tool of your choice every three months for a total of 3 tools for your nine month term (Limit on tool selection)
* New Products released prior to release during your term as available. Standard confidentiality applies.
Apply today! Here’s how:
1) Send your bio, blog address and Facebook info to Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com with “DT applications Proxxon” in the subject line (this way you don’t end up in Junk Mail – I get lots of spam) by Oct 9th, 2015
2) Deadline: Must have bio to Terri Sproul by Oct 9th, 2015
a) Sample of your work - photo or video
b) links to
2) Your Blog
3) YouTube Channel - if you have one
3) Join our Facebook and blog – this is a MUST and is very important to the success of our team!
4) All entries MUST utilize a tool base technique
What to include with your emailed submission –
* Send project(s) to view: Step by step directions on how to make this project. Your submission project can be anything you love to make … Jewelry , Mixed Media, Altered Art, Eco-Art…Just think outside the box and impress me…
* We want to know all about you! Send in your bio
* Please describe your style (genre): Jeweler, wood worker, mold maker mixed media, vintage, altered art, eco-art, urban, etc.
* Why would you like to be on the Proxxon Design Team?
* Are you frugal, organized, have marketing ideas etc… Please share what strengths you can bring to our team.
* Include the link to your active blog
* Are you active on any Forums or Message Boards? (Please List)
* Give an example of a class or technique you would like to share with others. If it is one you have done previously please describe or link to it.
* Please list any other manufactures or store/kit DT’s you’ve been on or are currently on. Do you have a resume, or a link to a gallery, Please share it with us.
Final decisions will be made the week of Oct 15th
Proxxon’s Design Team will be announced shortly thereafter!!