Friday, January 15, 2016

I Heart You Canvas

Hi everyone Steph Ackerman here today  as a member of the Proxxon Tiny Tool Design Team. 

Now that the holidays have passed, it's time to start thinking of Valentine's Day. 


Supplies:
Proxxon Tools:  Hotwire Cutter
Smoothfoam
Art Anthology Paints
Clearsnap Art Screens
Clearsnap Ink
Indigoblu Stamps

I first drew an assortment of hearts on a panel of Smoothfoam.

 
Next, I easily cut the hearts apart with the Hotwire Cutter.

 
Since I had a small piece of Smoothfoam left, I also cut 1/2 a heart.


 
Using an 8" x 10" canvas, I created a background using assorted stencils, paints, inks and stamps. 
 
 
I used molding paste on one Smoothfoam heart with a heart art screen.   I put the other hearts aside for another project or two.  Once the molding paste dried,  I added more color to the heart. 
 
 
I inked chipboard letters then added them to the canvas. Stamps were randomly added about the canvas.

 
I added a butterfly to the heart "just because".
 
Thanks for stopping by today.