Wednesday, February 3, 2016

How To Create A Valentine Candle Decoration Using The Proxxon Hot Wire Cutter


Hi everyone, Tammy Santana here today with a fun and inexpensive Valentine craft! I love finding fun supplies at the Dollar Store to make projects with. I found some cute heart stickers, a battery powered candle, some ribbon, and a wire wreath form that I decided would make a great Valentine decoration. 

Supplies I used:
Ribbon
Small wire wreath form
Battery powered candle
Heart embellishments

How I made the Valentine candle decoration:
1. Cut and heat seal ribbon with the Proxxon Hot Wire Cutter.
2. Tie each piece of ribbon around the wire wreath form.
3. Add heart embellishment stickers to the candle
4. Place candle inside of the ribbon decoration
This craft is so cute and so easy to make! With all of the different kinds of ribbon and sticker embellishments available at the Dollar Store, you can make one of these for every holiday. These would work nicely as a centerpiece or decor for a powder room.

I love to see your projects! Tag me on Instagram @TammySmithSantana
xoxo Tammy



3 comments:

Sandra R. said...

LOVE THAT!!! Love that tool too!!!

Tammy Santana said...

Thanks Sandra!!! :)

Tammy Santana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.