This needed more than just a dab of glue. It was my Proxxon Engraver to the rescue!! I began by marking corresponding marks on the broken wing and the fairy's body. With a 1/64" bit in the Proxxon Engraver I drilled three holes in the wing and three in the body.
Here you can see the holes in the body.
Starting with the wing, I put a dot of E6000 adhesive on the tip of a very fine pin before inserting it into the wing.
Three pins were inserted into the holes on the wing that I'd drilled using the engraving tool.
When the glue was set, I used wire cutters to shorten the pins.
After coating the exposed shortened pins and the wing surface with a thin layer of E6000, these shortened pins were inserted into the corresponding holes on the fairy's body. The injured wing was stabilized with a rubber band while the adhesive dried.
Here she is, back in her native habitat. All better, ready to fly. None worse for the wear.