Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Coffee Time

Hello friends. Larissa here today with a fun way to make a wreath.
I am addicted to coffee theme items. Whether it be stamps or actual coffee cups. So today I decided to try something a little different.

Products Used:
Proxxon Hotwire Cutter Thermocut 
SmoothFoam 2x4x8 Block 
Plaid Folk Art HomeDecor Vintage Victorian Paint

Plaid Folk Art Brushes
The Stamps of Life Coffee4two Stamp set
Versafine Onxy Black ink
Grapevine Wreath
Canvas Letter
Beacon Premium Tacky Glue
Pink Sheer Ribbon 
I drew a light pencil drawing of a coffee cup on the Smoothfoam. Then I cut it out using the Hotwire Cutter.  Still think this machine is the best thing ever made.

I then cut the cup three times. 



I painted each cup using the Plaid Home Decor Paint. I used one coat on each cup.
I then stamped the image on top of the each cup using Versafine Onxy Black Ink. I have to admit that the stamping is super smooth and easy. 




I then added some ribbon to the wreath with a big bow.

I added this wreath in my kitchen above where my new coffee station will be. I will post pictures on Instagram and such when I get it all finished. 



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa Pittman
www,muffinsandlace.com






No comments: