Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Personalized Christmas Ornament With The Proxxon Glass Engraving Set


Hi everyone! Tammy here today with a personalized Christmas ornament that I engraved with the Proxxon Glass Engraving Kit. I love to make Christmas ornaments for the members of my family every year. I love to base them on what is currently going on in their life. This year is the first year that my daughter is a cheerleader, so I thought it would be fun to make her this ornament. Here is how I made it.

Supplies:
Proxxon Glass Engraving Kit
Glass Christmas Ornament
Cheerleader silhouette
Removable Glue Dots
Sequins
Ribbon
Plastic gem
Black fine point Sharpie pen

Directions:

Print out the silhouette that you would like to trace with the Proxxon Glass Engraver and secure it to the back of the ornament with a couple Glue Dots. 


 Trace the silhouette with your Proxxon Glass Engraver tool.


Add sequins to the inside of the ornament.


Add a plastic gem to the top of the ornament with a Glue Dot.


Add a piece of ribbon to the loop at the top of the ornament so you will be able to hang it on your tree.



I also used a fine point Sharpie marker to outline the engraving so it would stand out more with the sequins inside.


My daughter loves her ornament so much she already has it hanging on her bookshelf in her room :) She told me she is looking forward to hanging it on the tree this year! It is so easy to make personalized items with the Proxxon Glass Engraving Kit, I hope you give it a try today!

Let's be friends!

No comments: