- Scrap piece ¼" board
- Pinch type clothes pin
- Screw eye
- FolkArt Ultra Dye by Plaid Enterprises
- E6000 adhesive
Let's get started!!
- From the scrap board, use the table saw to cut a 2½" x 5¾" piece for each display hanger that you're going to make.
- Sand any rough areas with the Delta sander, starting with 150 grit sandpaper and ending with 220 grit.
- Wipe the boards free of sawdust. Disassemble the clothes pins.
- Paint both the boards and the clothes pins with FolkArt Ultra Dye. This comes in gorgeously vibrant colors, but still allows the wood grain to show. Finish with a coat of Ultra Dye Varnish.
- When the paint is dry, reassemble the clothes pins and attach to the base board with E6000 adhesive.
- If desired, you can personalize the art display hanger. I cut my titles from vinyl.