Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Wooden Flag for the 4th

Hello friends. Larissa here today with a fun easy project for the 4th.




You will need: 

Plaid Folkart Outdoor Acrylic Paint: Engine Red, Cobalt and White 
Piece of scrap wood
Paint Brushes

Painters Tape 
Vinyl Cutting Machine or Stickers

First off I grabbed a small piece of scrap wood and drew an even rectangle with my pencil. Then I cut it out using the Proxxon Table Saw. 


Once I was done cutting with takes no time at all with this amazing Saw, I grabbed the Delta Sander and smoothed the edges and the top of the piece of wood. 


I used painters tape and taped off the sections to paint. Once dry I gave it all a second coat. I then cut out stars and the God Bless America out of vinyl using my silhouette and adhered them onto the flag.


As you can tell it is a super simple project you can make for the upcoming holiday or for any day. I will be hanging it somewhere outside. 

Hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful rest of your day and Happy 4th.. 










No comments: