Friday, July 8, 2016

Meet our New Design Team


Is excited to introduce their newest Design Team Members




Terri Sproul - Team Leader

Terri Sproul is a Maker and member of CHA and love to make mixed media art.  She has a stamp line with Sincity Stamps and enjoy teach technique to others.  She and her husband have the pleasure of living on Palomar Mountain in San Diego county. She hosts a live online class on Tuesday nights, visit her YouTube channel for some inspirations 

Joe Rotella
Joe's a maker at heart. His favorite projects are 3D and feature upcycled/recylced components. His work has appeared in Scrap & Stamp Arts, Just Steampunk! and Somerset Studio Gallery magazines. He’s filmed a segment of Crafting at the Spotted Canary with Joy Macdonell (airs on PBS Fall 2011) and many segments for Scrapbook Soup TV. Joe has won Archiver’s One-of-a-Kind Wall Art contest (Ohio, August 2011) and ribbons in Paper Arts Competitions at the Ohio State Fair. He’s served on the Viva Las Vegastamps! and USArtQuest design teams.
Joe’s an expert on the KNK Cutting Machines including the MAXX, Zing and the new Force. He's a frequent teacher at events including Memories Expo, Artiscape, Stampaway, and Gen Con.
Joe is a Designer member of the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) and founder of Create & Craft,LLC. When he’s not making art, he works as Chief Marketing Officer at Delphia Consulting – a software consulting company based in Columbus, Ohio.

Carole Lassak
Along with mixed media and paper crafting projects, Carole also enjoys jewelry making, egg
piercing, beadwork, and lacemaking. She brings together different techniques to create
unique jewelry and paper art pieces.

Steph Ackerman

Bio:
I have been crafting for as long as I can remember.  I am quite versatile and create an assortment of different projects.  My day is just not complete if I haven't spent some time crafting. I have a dedicated craft area where I create as well as teach a wide variety of classes.

My classes/workshops are geared to any level of crafter and I teach my students to reach outside their comfort zone to see what they can create.  I also teach at my local store and have the ability to teach with whatever products I choose. I am a believer in playing with your supplies because you won't know what you can create until you play.  I create my own samples, putting together products that complement each.  I generally don't start out with a project in mind, I tend to create "on the fly" letting the products I want to use "guide" me. 

I am a CHA Designer, Copic Certified, Ranger Certified, Etchall Certified.  I relish working and teaching with a wide variety of products.

I constantly submit my work for publication and have had my work published in an assortment of magazines; have had my work showcased in CHA booths; have had my work displayed in several catalogs and in several advertisements for manufacturer's products. 

Most of my blog posts are in tutorial form as I love to share.

Tammy Santana

Hello, my name is Tammy Santana and I am so excited to be a part of the Bowdabra Creative Team. My background is in interior design and product development. I have always been creative, love to work in many different areas of design, and enjoy working with different mediums and tools. I am constantly challenging myself to try new things and reach outside my comfort zone. I live in beautiful Southern California with my husband of 17 years and our creative 10 yr old daughter.

Barbara Moore
Arkansas native Barbara Moore has established herself as an artist and a resident of Flippin, Arkansas, where she lives with her husband and son. Barbara first “fell in love with gourd art” when she attended a Gourd Festival in Missouri and began her journey of creating artwork from nature’s own.
Barbara went on to develop her own style and uses many techniques and mediums in her work, such as wood-burning, carving, cutting, embossing and painting. She further enhances her art using ink, dyes, paints, gold leaf and leather. “I continue to learn new techniques to improve my artistic skill.”
Barbara is a member of the American Gourd Society and the Missouri Gourd Society and she and her husband have also started a “Gourd Patch” in Arkansas which meets in her studio. She has received several awards for her original pieces in competition events. Barbara will also be one of the juried artists in “The Art Odyssey” which is a self-guided tour of artist’s studios in Baxter and Marion Counties in Arkansas for the third year. Barbara teaches classes for aspiring gourd artists in Mountain Home and at her private studio in Flippin. Her art is currently offered at Interior Design and Marketplace in Mountain Home Arkansas and also at her studio in Flippin

Larissa Pittman
My name is Larissa Pittman. I live in the beautiful Texas Hill Country with my husband and 2 fur-babies. We have a 25 year old daughter. I am blessed to be a stay at home housewife and crafter. I have a degree in Graphic Design and hold a Texas State Certification as an E.M.T and  Nail Tech.  My passion has always been in cardmaking but I love all things crafty. I work with a lot of different mediums and am always eager to try something new.  I am excited and looking forward to creating fun things with Proxxon tools.




No comments: