Saturday, August 26, 2017

An easy word plaque made with Proxxon Tools

This week I took a pre-made wooden plaque and created something awesome with the help of my Proxxon Delta Sander. I'm going to say it again I know but, Proxxon Tools have made creating a whole lot easier for me. These tools are made to last forever and they are lightweight and small enough to hold easily. The table top tools take up less space and operate like a dream. You should check out these tools as soon as possible 'cause I know you're going to want to add a few to your tool box.

Items needed for this project are:

Proxxon Delta Sander
Wooden Plaque
Plaid Coastal Paints
Plaid Stencil
Flower Embellishments
Foam paint brush
Pouncer
Glue

To begin with I sanded the plaque smooth, especially where my stencil was going to be used.
I then used my Plaid Coastal Blue Paint to cover the plaque and pounced the Plaid Coastal White Paint around the edges.


 I laid my Plaid Stencil on the plaque and pounced the words "Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful" on the plaque and arranged my flowers (and a butterfly) strategically on the plaque and voila' there's an awesome piece to sit or hang somewhere.

You don't have to be a professional to make this plaque and you don't have to have special skills to use the Proxxon Tools or even the Plaid Paints and Stencils. Give yourself permission to try something new and to purchase a tool from www.proxxon.com. You can get an early start on your Christmas gifts!

Barbara


7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful piece and so easy to follow.....

Misty said...

Barbara this is lovely and such a perfect statement, we all need to take that to heart! Love it!

Unknown said...

Oh MiMi I love that!

rhonda cheryl walker said...

I love this idea , thanks for sharing

Carol Wulf said...

Looks good. I haven't done much with stencils yet but looks like I should give it a try.

vicki said...

This is so nice!

Steph Ackerman said...

Looks good Barbara.