Sunday, July 12, 2020

Tiny Tools for a Tiny Home fix!



Recently I purchased a "Happy Camper," for quick getaways with my guy,  myself or a girlfriend.  It was a DIY project that a Father and Daughter worked on for over 4 years in the garage.  It had not seen the light of day until I got it and small projects were still left on it. 
While driving to a Fourth of July family outing a piece of the bottom door had come off, I searched on the way back and found it.  This is when PROXXON saved the day.  Tiny Tools to fix a Tiny Home.






I used the  Delta Sander OZI/E Z (https://www.proxxon.com/us/micromot/38520.php) to get into the corners that would be very difficult with a larger tool. This is where these amazing tools really shine!


Once I got it all sanded,  I slapped on some new adhesive and put her back together like new! Now I am ready for the next adventure!



Happy Camping,
A Vintage Girl
www.AVintageGirl.com 




1 comment: