Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Simple Last Minute Gift

 Hello friends. Larissa here with you today showing you how I made this supe simple last minute gift idea.


I found this little crate in the Dollar Section at my local craft store. The boards were a little loose. I used some glue to straighten them up decided to use it as a cute little container that can actually sit on a desk to hold the gift.
Supplies I used: 
Crate container


After gluing all the boards together and it dried I used the Delta Sander and sanded everything smooth. 

I could not decide which color to paint it. The person I am giving it to has a lot of natural wood pieces in her house. Everything is white and natural. So I decided to just add some satin dye to it to give it a nice finish and leave it the natural color. 


I filled the crate up with a favorite glue and will place it in a cute gift bag. 


When you don't have a lot of time for a last minute gift these little crates are perfect. You could also fill them with candy or even Tea Bags. My friend is a crafter and uses glue like cazy so this was perfect. 


Hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

Larissa Pittman 
www.muffinsandlace.com






No comments: