Monday, September 21, 2020

Using Proxxon Hand Tools For The Smallest Jobs

Hello everyone, hope this post finds you well, this is Candy Rosenberg, "a vintage girl," with a quick drop in on how I am using my Proxxon hand tools for the tiny projects that are sitting on my counter.

My Proxxon sander is so immensely versatile.  I am loving using it on all the different types of projects I am working on to complete my dollhouse.  I have been working putting mostly "hardwood" floors made from popsicle sticks.  They are not made for this purpose, so when you start to glue them down you quickly realize how much they can be slightly warped, etc.  






With the Proxxon sander not only does it get in those small places. It has an amazing triangular corner that makes it easy to get into the tight spots.  What an incredible time and hand saver!



We are getting real close for some big reveals as a result of all these little projects.  A dollhouse is a huge undertaking!

No comments: