Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Tiny House How To Part 2








Hi everyone! Today I'm going to show you how I finished my tiny house. The supplies I used are all listed in Tiny House Part One. When I left off in last months blog I had put the walls together and had started to attach some of the molding, so lets continue from there.



Using my Plaid Paint I painted all the trim the same color as the body of the house .





     I measured and cut out two pieces of 1/4" plywood for the roof and also measured and cut my door. I attached the roof with wood glue and brad nails. The door I ended up gluing in because the tiny hinges I had ordered online had to show up yet.


                            I painted the door and some of the trim black using Plaid paint.



Using my micro band saw I cut a base from 1/2" MDF. I mounted the house on the base and attached with 4 wood screws. I painted the roof and base black using Plaid paint.


I cut out a small square from thin craft wood. Drew a pattern on of a quilt design and painted a tint barn quilt that I mounted to the side using plaid paint








Using a 3/4" hole saw I drilled a hole in the back for a clip in light. and added a chimney that I cut from a small block of wood matching the roof angle.






Here's my completed project! Since I made this little house I've so far created 5 houses and a barn. I've sold every one of them! Couldn't have been able to do all this without my Proxxon tools. 









                Thanks for following along with me. Hope you liked my project. ... Colleen :-)