Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Creating Halloween projects with the Proxxon Glass Engraving Tool

Hi everyone Steph Ackerman here today.  Have you seen the Complete Glass Engraving Set?  This set comes with the tool, the bits, a glass and several patterns to get you started. 


Since we are nearing Halloween, I wanted to create a gift for a friend.  I found this purple glass mug and knew it would be a perfect Halloween gift.  Using a large stamp from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps, I stamped a tree on scrap paper then taped it inside the mug.


Using the Engraving Tool,  I traced the image on the glass following the pattern.


And this is the result.  The Engraver is extremely light weight and easy to use.

 
As this is to be a gift, I placed some glitter beads in the mug. 


Rather than wrapping the mug, I used the Bowdabra to create a bow and tied it to the handle.

 

 
I love how this turned out and can't wait to engrave some more gifts.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
 
 
 

No comments: