Friday, July 7, 2017

Altered Frame with Proxxon Tools

Hi everyone Steph Ackerman here today using my Proxxon tools to alter a wood frame.



I began by sanding the frame with the  Delta Sander.  And for the smaller, hard to reach areas, I used the Delta Pensander. 

I began by painting the frame with Plaid Coastal Paint in Poseidon Blue.  Next I added strips and scraps of Rinea Foiled Papers randomly about the frame.

 
 
Once dry, I used the Delta Sander to sand off the excess papers for a clean finished look.


For dimension, I used a Crafter's Workshop stencil with modeling paste.


Flowers were added to the corners of the frame.


The frame base was painted with Plaid Coastal Paint in Sand Dollar and a Quick Quotes phrase was added to the center.



Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph




 

1 comment:

Misty said...

Liked this project. Thank you for sharing.