Thursday, March 18, 2021


Hi everyone!  Today I'm working on a wooden keychain using some of my scrap wood . Follow along with me and I'll show you how simple it was to make using my Proxxon tools.


Supplies:

  Proxxon 2-speed Scroll Saw

  Proxxon Bench Drill Press

  Proxxon Longneck Angle Grinder

  Scrap 1/2" wood

  Wood Stain

  Spring Ring

                                              First I drew out a pattern on my scrap wood.



Next using the Proxxon Scroll Saw I cut out may pattern.



This is my cut out pattern.




Next using the Bench Drill Press I drilled a 1/4" hole at the top of the key for a spring ring.






Next using the Longneck Angle Grinder I sanded the entire piece and tapered the sides.









Lastly I stained the piece, let dry and inserted the spring ring.



Heres my finished key ring. I attached my car keys to this one but I'm going to be making more for other keys.




Thanks for following along with me..... Colleen :-) 



 

No comments: