Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Let it Snow

Hello friends. Larissa here today with a snowman made from wood.


Supplies Used:
Proxxon Scroll Saw
White, Red and Green Paint
Chalk Paint in Licorice and Blood Orange Sorbet
Drill
Sandpaper
Paint Brushes

I cut the snowman out of a piece of thin plywood.  I then drilled holes around the edge of the snowman because I planned on putting lights in them.


I took a piece of sandpaper and went around the edges really quick just to make sure there were no rough edges. Then I painted the snowman and hat using some paint I had on my shelf. 

I have tried 3 different light sets I had here in my studio and have had no luck with them working. So tomorrow back to the city I drive to find me a set of lights that will work. :)

Hope you enjoyed my post. I know you can do this too. I didn't use a pattern for the snowman I just drew it out on the plywood before I started cutting. 

Have a wonderful day friends. 



No comments: