Friday, September 30, 2016

Pumpkin Carving with the Proxxon Jigsaw

Hi everyone Steph Ackerman here today.  Tomorrow is October 1st and that means Halloween is on it's way.  It's time to begin decorating and nothing screams Halloween more than pumpkins.  I decided it was time for pumpkin carving and the Proxxon Jigsaw made it so easy!



I used the jigsaw to cut the top off the pumpkin.  I wasn't careful about how I cut the top since pumpkins come in a wide variety of designs and styles.


 
 
I also used the jigsaw to create the face.  I found the Jigsaw was very light to hold and easy to maneuver.  It was so much fun to create my designs easily and quickly and I definitely have more projects in mind.

 
The jigsaw easily cut through the pumpkin. And now that the design was cut, it was time to start decorating.
 
 

I used Plaid's Milk Paint in Petticoat to paint the pumpkin.  Then I used assorted inks to ink up the pumpkin to add color and to create an assortment of  designs around the pumpkin.   And because I found some lovely bling, I just had to finish with some bling swirls.



 
Happy Halloween.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.







No comments: