Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Personalized Jewelry Charm Locket



 Hi everyone! Tammy here today with a tutorial on how to personalize charm lockets with the Proxxon Glass Engraving Tool. I purchased one of these charm holders, and I decided to personalize it with my initial. Here is how I did it...


Supplies:

Glue Dots Removable
Printed "T" template
Paper punch .75"
Charm holder

Directions:
Print the initial to match the size of the space where you will be engraving. My space was a little under .75"


Use a paper punch to cut out the initial.


Place a removable Glue Dot on top of the template


Place the template face up on the back of the glass.


Use the Proxxon Glass Engraving Tool to etch the initial onto the glass.


Carefully remove the template and dust off any remaining dust from engraving. Fill in any missing areas of the engraving.

Add charms and a chain.

I love how this turned out so much that I think I may be making some of these for my friends for Christmas! (shhh don't tell anyone)

I hope this has given you another unique idea on how to use the Proxxon Glass Engraving Kit. This is one of my favorite tools from Proxxon!

Let’s be friends!

2 comments:

Maria said...

I love this tutorial!

Cindy said...

Clever idea for the place settings!