Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Gone Fishing by Steph

Hi everyone, Steph here to share a new project created with my Proxxon Tools.



Supplies:
The Robin's Nest Dew Drops



I began by drawing a fish on a piece of plywood. 


Using the Scroll Saw, I cut around the pattern.


I used the Delta Sander to sand the fish.



I painted the fish with Plaid FolkArt Coastal Texture Paints in High Tide, Largo Blue and Seal Grey, blending the colors together.


I used a stencil with Plaid FolkArt Coastal Texture Paints in Sand Dollar for some texture.


To decorate, I added an assortment of metal gears and washers around the fish.  Then I added dew drops and a wiggly eye to finish.



Didn't he turn out awesome?

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Misty said...

So cute Steph. Forgive my not being here as usual
but eyes are still healing and I cannot read well
or type. But your fish is adorable.

Carol Wulf said...

Your fish is beautiful, nice color and he has personality. He would look great in a bathroom for a splash of color and pizzazz to brighten up any wall. Nice!