Thursday, July 19, 2018

How to create fancy mushrooms with Proxxon Tools

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today using Proxxon tools to create a Fancy Mushroom sign.


Supplies:
Plaid Coastal Paint
The Crafter's Workshop Stencil
Imagine Crafts Ink


I started by drawing the pattern on my wood.  Then I used the Scroll Saw to cut the pattern.


I used the Delta Sander to sand the mushrooms.



Next, I used the Pen Sander to get into the tiny areas.


I painted the mushroom bases with Plaid Coastal Paint in Seal Grey.  Then painted the tops green.



I used a stencil with molding paste to create a pattern on the mushroom tops.  Next, I lightly inked the edges.  To finish, I added chipboard elements for a whimsical effect.  


Now it sits in front of my front stoop.


Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: