Wednesday, August 17, 2016

TV Table Makeover with Proxxon Delta Sander and Plaid Ultra Dye


Hi everyone! Tammy here with you today with a fun way to makeover a simple TV Table into a cute work table. I love to sit and watch TV with my family at night and work in my planner. My TV table that I used to work on needed a little pizzaz, so I used some  Folk Art Ultra Dye Paint by Plaid and my Proxxon  Delta Sander and gave it a makeover. Now I love working at my little table at night. Here is how I did it...

Supplies:
Proxxon  Delta Sander
Folk Art Ultra Dye Paint by Plaid
Folk Art Milk Paint by Plaid
Folk Art Ultra Dye Paint brushes by Plaid
Folk Art Milk Paint brushes by Plaid
Wood top TV table 
Painters tape

Directions:
1. Use the Proxxon Delta Sander to remove any finish from the TV stand
2. Use painters tape to tape off lines for the stain.
3. Use more painters tape to tape lines the other direction and paint stand with Plaid Milk Paint in Pirate Black.
4. Peel off the tape exposing the colored boxes.

5. Flip the stand over and paint with more Plaid Milk Paint in Pirate Black.
6. Seal with Milk Paint Finishing Oil, and that's it!
I love how my tray turned out and I can't wait to use it to work on my planner! I hope this gives you some ideas on how to makeover a piece of furniture in your home with Proxxon tools and Plaid Milk Paint and Plaid Ultra Dye Stains.

Let's be friends!






No comments: