Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Mini Christmas Packages by Steph

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today with a set of mini Christmas packages.  This is a perfect project to create with the kids in mind.



Supplies:
Ribbon

Who doesn't love decorating for Christmas?  Even if you only have a small space to decorate, it's still possible to create a design you will love.

To create my packages, I used the Hot Wire Cutter to cut foam into squares.


Taking only seconds to warm up, you can use the Hot Wire Cutter to cut foam into any size you need.  I cu my foam into several sizes.


Next, I painted the foam blocks with assorted colors of Plaid paint.


Once they dried, I realized I need some smaller blocks so I used the Hot Wire Cutter again to cut the blocks.  Again, the painted foam cut easily; paint was not a hindrance.


Then I simply wrapped ribbons around each block creating a "package".  


How sweet they are!  Whether being used as decorative elements with other decorations or hanging from your tree, these little packages will add a fun element to your Christmas décor.  

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: