Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Live Love Bark

Hello friends. Larissa here today with another fun wood project.

This is a little wood bone sign for a friend who is a dog lover like me.


What I used: 

Other products: 
Small Piece of Plywood 
Plaid Chalk Paint Brushes
Chalk Pen in White
Felt Flowers


First I cut the bone out of a thin piece of plywood using my Scroll Saw.


I then smoothed the edges and any rough spots with the Delta Sander. 


I then applied 2 coats of the Black Chalk paint to cover the bone. Once is was dry I used my White Chalk Pen and wrote the words out across the front and outlined it with some white dots. 
I also added a bunch of felt flowers to the top and adhered them with hot glue. 

I placed a little hook in the back so it can be hung. 


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful day friends.