Sunday, September 3, 2017

Hello Fall Wooden Mason Jar

Hello friends, Larissa here with you today with a Hello Fall Wooden Mason Jar.



What I used: 
Proxxon Tools: 

Other Products: 
Crafter's Companion Flower Die
Felt Asst Colors
Ribbon
Beacon Fabri-Tac 
Chalk Marker

First off as always I draw whatever it is I am going to be cutting out of the wood. I cut the sides using the Table Saw and the corners using the Scroll Saw. I could have done it all with the Scroll Saw but I had them both sitting right there so I just played around.


I used my Delta Sander and smoothed the edges and any rough areas on the wood. 


I painted two layers of Black Chalk paint on the jar and two coats of the silver paint for the lid. 


Once dry I wrote with chalk on the jar and tied a ribbon in a bow around the top. To finish it off I added a big felt flower in fall colors to the top corner. 


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful week friends. 







1 comment:

Carol Wulf said...

Looks good. I love fall!