Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Happy Easter with Hot Wire Cutter

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today with an Easter Egg.  Easter will be here shortly, but you still have time to create some Easter décor.  If you haven't tried to Hot Wire Cutter, you will love it.


I created a stencil using my Cricut then taped it to a panel of Smoothfoam.  Using the Hot Wire Cutter, I cut around the stencil.  Smoothfoam cuts like butter with the Hot Wire Cutter and I cut this egg in only a few minutes.



After removing the stencil, this is my Easter Egg.


The Easter Egg was painted with Gold Plaid Metallic Paint.


I placed the stencil back on the Easter Egg and added more color with additional Plaid Metallic Paints.


 Finally, I added some dew drops around the Easter Egg.  There are so many different egg possibilities when you create with the Hot Wire Cutter.


Happy Easter.

Thanks for stopping by.





2 comments:

Misty said...

Can you believe how fast Easter has arrive.
Well you have done it again Steph. Love the egg.
It is just the ticket for this Easter Sunday.
Great job and as ever good work and directions.

Carol Wulf said...

Perfect Easter décor. Love that it is so colorful and eye catching. Nice work. That hot wire cutter looks fun to use.