Monday, October 28, 2019

Happy Halloween Ghost

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today sharing a new project created with Proxxon Tools just in time for Halloween.   This ghost was not only fun but also quick to make using a variety of Proxxon Tools.






I drew the ghost on a panel of plywood, then used the Proxxon Scroll Saw to cut the pattern.





Next, I used the Delta Sander to sand the edges before painting the ghost with white paint.




I inked the edges and added a face with brown ink.  Then I used the Bench Drill Press to create a hole into which I tied a string.



I couldn't decide if I liked hanging it from the tree or my front fence.





Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Carol Wulf said...

Really cute! and looks fun to make.

Misty said...

Love it Steph what a neat and fun way to make decorative
holiday items.