Wednesday, June 19, 2019

How to Make a Pennant with Proxxon Tools

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here to show you how to create a pennant with my Proxxon tools.



Supplies:
Plaid Paint
Stencil
Molding Paste
Pattern paper



Selecting a piece of wood, I used the to Measure Mate to mark the pennant shape.



The Scroll Saw made easy work of cutting the shape.


The Disc Sander easily sanded away the splintered wood creating a smooth base for painting.


For a little more sanding I used the Delta Sander.


To hang the pennant, I dril1ed 2 holes with the Bench Drill Press.




I painted the pennant with Plaid Folk ArtⓇ paint.  Using a stencil with molding paste, I added stars to the left corner.


A scrap of red, white and blue pattern paper was the perfect accent piece.  USA stickers were added above the pattern paper and painted in place with glitter paint




Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

Barbara Moore said...

I love it Steph! Now you're ready for the fourth!